Defensive Driving is a form of training for motor vehicle drivers. It goes beyond the mastery of rules of the road and the basic mechanics of driving. Its aim is to reduce the risk of collision by anticipating dangerous situations, despite adverse conditions or the mistakes of others.
Defensive driving teaches students to be responsible drivers and take all proactive measures while driving. We are here to help students understand these details and teach them ways to practice defensive driving techniques.
The two-second rule demonstrates the minimum distance to avoid collision in ideal driving conditions, to a defensive driver.
10 Hour In Car Training Includes:
- Defensive Driving Techniques
- Emergency Manoeuvers
- Freeway Driving
- Shoulder recovery
- Head on Collision Avoidance
- Managing at the Intersection
- Two Second Rule
- Parking techniques
- Night Driving
- Regulation with School Bus
- Students will receive the “Ministry Approved Beginner Driver Education Student Record”
- Students can take the G1 Exit Road Test after 8 months, instead of 12
Participants in this program must be at least 16 years of age and hold a valid G1 licence before the In-Car sessions begin.
Don’t Wait-Call us before its late!